Job no: 494570
Work type: Staff
Categories: Human Resources, Full Time
PAY GRADE: 30E
CONTEXT OF THE JOB:
Under general direction of the Associate Director, and as part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Sourcer provides support by identifying, attracting and driving top talent to the University of Delaware for specific opportunities. The Talent Sourcer will leverage a range of sourcing tactics and strategies to build and develop talent pipelines to support workforce needs.
- Build targeted sourcing plans and strategies in order to identify appropriate skill sets to meet current and future resource demands.
- Research and identify candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining.
- Build talent pipelines to source candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, email, blogs and networking events, talent mapping and relationship building.
- Provide real time market intel to Talent Acquisition Team.
- Research and develop market maps based on markets of need.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team on intake meetings and calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage and fully screen candidates.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the Talent Acquisition team sharing new information about industries, talent pools, and/or profile types.
- Work with Associate Director to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for success, monitor and track these key metrics to measure sourcing activity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Source candidates via local community outreach, networking, attending conferences, and building up college and university relationships. Solicit and pursue referrals from professional associations and internal referrals from UD employees.
- Promote UD’s commitment to diversity and inclusion when networking with community organizations, professional associations, educational institutions, and attending various events.
- Implement Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse candidates.
- Effectively create and manage a positive pre-candidate experience for every applicant.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection including applicable federal and state recruitment regulations including OFCCP and EEOC.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in sourcing for a variety of roles including accounting, finance, information technology, operations, sales and business development.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, networking and crafting Boolean search strings).
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines and meeting recruiting goals.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to develop and use technology to analyze data, manage projects and facilitate decision making.
- Ability to design and develop recruitment sourcing plans.
- Ability to analyze job requirements and establish appropriate applicant selection criteria and matrices.
- Ability to use advanced techniques in spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state and university EEO/AA/ Diversity laws, guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend