Job no: 500363
College / VP Area: Research Office
Work type: Staff
Categories: Full Time, Program/Project Management
Pay Grade: 28N
Context of the Job:
APEX Accelerator Delaware (AAD) is a Federal government program funded through a shared Cooperative Agreement among the Department of Defense (DoD), the State of Delaware, and the University of Delaware. APEX is hosted by the University of Delaware's Office of Economic Innovation & Partnerships.
AAD is a critical resource available to for-profit small businesses, as well as other-than-small businesses, physically located throughout Delaware, by providing no-cost advice, counseling, and training services to such businesses seeking to compete for contracts with Federal and Delaware State/Local governments.
Under the general direction of the Program Director, The Reporting Coordinator is primarily responsible for maintaining performance data records of metrics, goals, and objectives and to create program reports, as required by Federal and State Cooperative Agreement sponsors and the University’s Host.
- Collect data and accurately analyze to develop recurring and/or ad hoc reports.
- Maintain program databases, spreadsheets and other tools used in data analysis; and perform updates, as necessary to ensure accuracy of data.
- Regularly review and reconcile program data; identify and fix errors in systems and reports.
- Create program reports that provide insight into key data points and program deliverables.
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers.
- Support various departments in reaching goals through analysis.
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and program trends.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, or GED, associate degree preferred, in business, marketing, finance, or related field and three years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and other MS Suite applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to colleagues and managers.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to solve program problems and make decisions.
- Attention to details that could impact results.
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process, and information flow.
- Demonstrates an understanding and consideration of the differing needs and concerns of individuals with varying identities, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Committed to fostering a workplace culture of belonging, where diversity is celebrated, and equity is a core value.
Notice of Non-Discrimination, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
The University of Delaware does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, religion, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law in its employment, educational programs and activities, admissions policies, and scholarship and loan programs as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and University policies. The University of Delaware also prohibits unlawful harassment including sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend